Throughout occasions of turbulence and uncertainty within the markets, many buyers flip to dividend-yielding shares. These are sometimes firms which have excessive free money flows and reward shareholders with a excessive dividend payout.
Benzinga readers can evaluation the most recent analyst takes on their favourite shares by visiting our Analyst Inventory Scores web page. Merchants can type by Benzinga’s intensive database of analyst rankings, together with by analyst accuracy. Here is a have a look at the latest high-yield dividend inventory rankings from probably the most correct Wall Avenue analysts, in line with Benzinga’s Analyst Inventory Scores.
Beneath are the rankings of probably the most correct analysts for 3 high-yielding shares in the actual property sector.
EastGroup Properties, Inc. EGP
- Dividend Yield: 3.05%
- Wedbush analyst Richard Anderson initiated protection on the inventory with a Impartial ranking and a value goal of $175 on Oct. 3, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy charge of 61%
- Keybanc analyst Todd Thomas maintained an Obese ranking and elevated the worth goal from $174 to $188 on July 12, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy charge of 63%.
- Latest Information: EastGroup Props posted better-than-expected gross sales for the second quarter.
Prologis, Inc. PLD
- Dividend Yield: 3.22%
- Morgan Stanley analyst Ronald Kamdem reiterated an Obese ranking with a value goal of $128 on July 20, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy charge of 60%.
- Truist Securities analyst Ki Bin Kim maintained a Purchase ranking and lower the worth goal from $140 to $135 on June 28, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy charge of 66%.
- Latest Information: Prologis reported third-quarter rental revenues of $1.78 billion, beating the consensus estimates of $1.73 billion.
Invitation Properties Inc. INVH
- Dividend Yield: 3.18%
- Raymond James analyst Buck Horne maintained an Outperform ranking and raised the worth goal from $35 to $38 on Aug. 28, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy charge of 69%.
- JP Morgan analyst Anthony Paolone maintained a Impartial ranking and elevated the worth goal from $34 to $35 on Might 26, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy charge of 70%.
- Latest Information: Invitation Properties mentioned it should launch its third quarter 2023 monetary and working outcomes on Oct. 25, 2023.
Learn Extra: Morgan Stanley, Tesla And three Shares To Watch Heading Into Wednesday
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.
Supply Hyperlink : https://kuning.uk/